2/17/2016

PANTENE nature fusion 2 minutes Strengthening Masque


Struggling with your hair? Welcome to the club! Wouldn't life be better if you could just roll out of bed and look presentable not having to stress so much about the mane on your head?

I was never the person to really worry about styling my hair. It always was pin straight and I found that good enough. It became stressful once I realised how rare it got and how bad that looked. After cutting it short, I started nurturing it with vitamins, minerals and all those goodies ~ inside and out ~ mainly focusing on natural homemade remedies. There is, however, a product I recently bought and really fell in love it. So let's talk about it!


PANTENE 2 minutes strengthening masque is a moisturising, repairing hair mask. It contains panthenol which is a B5 vitamin able to thicken your hair strand up to 10% and keep moisture inside it. I only got this mask because it was on a really good sale, not knowing anything about it ~ so it is quite surprising how much I love it! 
It is very easy to use. Apply it after shampooing your hair, hold for 2 minutes, then rinse it out with lukewarm water. 
The scent is very mild, not overpowering so no worries for those with sensitive nostrils! Also, it leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth and easy to brush through.


I did come across some negative points. The lid is shut quite tight ~ as it should be, we do not want any spillage, do we? Though it is unnecessary hard to open. I already scratched my finger and honestly it is just a call for a broken nail. Another thing is it takes slightly longer to rinse out. At first it feels smooth like a conditioner on your hair but after a while of rinsing out, the feeling is as if you just wash your hair with a shampoo.

All in all, I do recommend this product. It might not be right for everyone but you will not know until you try it. I like how it prevents me from breaking half of my hair while combing through it.

Do you have any recommendations for regrowing the hair for me to try? Leave them in the comments.

Thank you & have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment