4/01/2015

Hello April, Hello Spring


          Finally, the spring is here! Who else is feeling the good vibe this fabulous season brings? I sure do! For the past week I have been waking up around 7 - 8 am, some days earlier, with no alarm clock may I add. And with my room being on the sunny side of the house, I wake up feeling inspired and really productive. Bad side to it is that the feeling goes away by noon. Oh well!

          Being a blogger, I constantly find myself thinking of more things to do. Not only for this blog, but in my everyday life. How to spend my time more productive, how to better myself, how to achieve a goal that I have and in between finding new content that you guys would like.

This is what I came up with:

1.Get those abs
          This past two months got me pretty much completely off my track to becoming fit. Motivation is highly requested if you wish to achieve a certain result in anything you do. And since I had a slight crisis I lost mine. I am slowly getting back into my regime now that the mornings are so wonderful. I also eat healthy again and plan on starting an outdoors workout since I do live nearby a park.

2.Write a song or two
          Yes, I used to write songs. Yes, I stopped. And maybe my skill level was not up to actually being able to publish those lyrics before I stopped. But I am older now, wiser, have more to write about…the skill will sharpen at some point. After all, songwriting is not about flaunting your work but about expressing yourself in a musical way. Instead of avoiding writing songs, maybe it could be my method to avoid stress.

3.Find a place to live
          I am not sure what being grown up means to you, but to me it always meant being independent and able to move out. I love my parents, but staying in their house was never an option. Not being tied to a place at the moment, other than to my family, I feel like now is the chance to go exploring. I do want to experience world and see what it offers. So I think it is time to see my options and decide where am I going next.

          So these are some of the things that will be occupying my time even more from now on. I do not like being lazy but sometimes the frustration gets the best of me so I do not get things done. And the circle goes around. Tell me about your plans. Are you trying out something new? Or perhaps getting back to the hobby that was forgotten?


4 comments:

  1. Yay for Spring and early rises! I've been waking up a lot earlier than usual but thats due to starting a new job and being at work for 6-6.30 :P I'm loving it though and have been much more productive :)

    I'm totally with your on goal #1 too. Over the past year or so I've put on 3 stone :( and my once defined abs have disappeared. Time to find them again.

    I hope you do well with your goals this month, it sounds like you have good motivation so I'm sure you'll do awesome.

    Best wishes, Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for both of your comments,they made my day!
      Wish you best of luck with your new job and getting those abs back. =P

      Have a nice day,Andrea xx

      Delete
  2. It's always hard to decide where to live! I always seem to move about everywhere but I looove London at the moment for sure. These are great goals! I'm trying to do a bit of a savings kick at the moment as last year was an expensive year! Then lots of holidays planned :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really hard to decide where to live! I firstly have to mind my profession at the moment and go where I can find work. Good luck with your saving and plan yourself a nice holiday!

      Best wishes, Andrea xx

      Delete