11/30/2014

Mini series: Hairy situations



Very recently I started using home made hair masks. Untill now I honestly could not care about all the other products except for the shampoo. However, since I started using a conditioner I started also liking the idea of getting my hair in better shape much more. I would not say it is damaged by any other cause other than me not really paying any attention to it. So now it is hair time!

The mask I last used was a protein mask. I mixed one whole egg, two spoons of yogurt, two spoons of honey and one spoon of oil. You can use any oil you like, I recommend using coconut oil, castor oil, olive oil sesame or almond oil. The point behind egg and yogurt is that they are rich with proteins which are always good. You can use only one or the other, because it is a lot of protein. You may know that honey is a great face mask and it is also great for your hair. It has an antibacterial effect great for if you have any problems with your scalp or infections.

Afterwards, wash your hair using your regular shampoo and conditioner and try to leave it to air dry. When it is mostly dry comb it with a wide-tooth comb to get those knots out.




No comments:

Post a Comment