11/13/2014

Mini series: Hairy situations


If you want to have healthier hair you have to treat it right. Woman from the Philippines are known to have amazing, thick hair. A mane should we say.

One thing they use is Aloe Vera gel right out of the plant leaf. Aloe Vera is very beneficial for our bodies since it's rich with many vitamins and minerals. It is also capable to absorb into three layers of skin, nurturing it deeply.

Today I decided to try this out. Knowing about the benefits of Aloe Vera, I thought why not use the raw, unprocessed medicine straight out of it's resource. So I went and bought myself an Aloe Vera plant. Before washing my hair I rubbed the gel you find inside of the leaf onto my scalp and left it for about thirty minutes. I then washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner. It was really easy to wash the gel off. One thing I have to say is that I haven't had an itch the whole day, unlike the other times I washed my hair before.

You can also use the gel to combine it with some other hair masks you like. I definitely will watch over my Aloe Vera plant like a hawk making sure it doesn't die. Slowly there will be a lot more of them giving me a lifetime supply of it's gel.


No comments:

Post a Comment